Pass & Sanitary Charter
YOUR PEACEFUL STAY
The “Sanitary Pass “
On the date chosen by the French (August 9) government, we will have to apply new regulations at our hotels. These measures relate to all services provided by our establishments.
• On arrival:
We will therefore request from each guest / customer upon their arrival :
– a negative PCR or antigen test carried out with the previous 48 hours
– OR a certificate showing full vaccination
– OR a covid recovery certificate.
These items must be accompanied by a QR code or an international vaccination card* in order for the required checks to be carried out on arrival.
Check will be made on entering our hotel grounds. This means that guests who are unable to provide proof of a valid health pass will be unable to access our services. The health and safety of our guests is our priority.
• During the stay:
Guests will be able to have an antigen test carried out by health professionals (pharmacy, laboratory, medical center), by appointment, and situated close to our establishment.
Our teams will be able to provide you with all the information you need to make it easier to book an appointment.
The Sanitary Charter
« La Villa Haussmann », will guarantee that our premises are thoroughly cleaned and hygienic to ensure your comfort and security whilst staying at our beautiful hotel.
Our staff is dedicated to your safety and wellbeing during your stay with us.
OUR TEAM COMMITS TO:
• Respect the directives and recommendation of the authorities in the fight against COVID-19.
• Respect barrier gestures.
• Respect social distancing.
• Wear gloves and disposable or washable masks.
• Regularly wash hands with soap or hydro-alcoholic gel.
• Stay away in case of COVID-19 symptoms.
• No more than one person at the reception.
• Reception protected by a plexiglass wall.
• Systematic disinfection of our reception desk, card reader and room cards after each manipulation.
• Regular cleaning of common areas (toilets, door handles, stair railings, etc.) using virucidal products.
• Provision of hydro-alcoholic gels and surface disinfection wipes.
• Ground markings to respect regulatory social distancing.
• Simplification of arrival and departure procedures (favoring bank card payments and sending invoice by mail).
• Rooms aerated and disinfected every day.
• Every room made has an individual cleaning kit. This kit will be disinfected and/or changed between each room.
• Team intervention in your room during your absence and at your convenience.
• Provision of welcome products at reception if necessary.
• Snack Room service available for your breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Snacking preparation with strict respect of hygiene.
• Meal delivered outside your door to minimize all contact.
• Wash hands regularly with soap or hydro-alcoholic gel.
• Wear a mask in all common areas.
• Respect all barrier gestures and physical distancing in force.
• When leaving the room, open the window and turn off the air conditioning, for the safety of our team.
We take each individual’s health very seriously and do our utmost to provide the best service in a safe environment.
For any questions or for more information, do not hesitate to call us on +33 (0)1 42 65 29 29